Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My St 141

Featured Replies

Well a mate offered it to me and I got it on the cheap. I love it that much that I'm selling my xr6t that I bought as my first "modern reliable car" Due to unreliability and not needing another "weekend car". I then bought another one automatic with a slipping auto unregoed for $200.

 

I've been working on it the last three weeks and I think it's turning out quite nicely. It owes me $800 all up including buying both cars as I found a lot of goodies in the shed.

 

So far I've done,

New shocks (in the shed monroes)

Cut springs (ordering kings)

Put a set of impul rs mesh on it that I found through my wheel piles a lot better nick then i remembered. Had to buy a new tyre to match another one. Other pair had 70% hankooks on it.

Welded and modified the drivers rail to fit a pnematically adjustable 300zx z31 blue n silver seat.

Reshimmed the LSD

Put a garden edging front spoiler on

swapped all the bolt on panels off of donour car

Got the central locking all working

changed out the nos teq replacement headlights off of donour.

Ordered a weber adaptor for a 32/36 that was in the shed.

Welded on sports muffler

 

Things that I have planned

Swap dashes

install passenger seat

finish hammering rear guards put my bolt on spacers on

JDM t140 twin cam grill

Fibreglasses next door are making me a custom fibreglass with top sheet carbon fibre ducktail

Install king springs

replace some bushes

Put some 4" speakers in front 6's in back and put a better head unit in

Pull head off of spare motor shave ʞ©$ɟ out of it and portmatch it and the manifold

Buy extractors port match them

Local shop charges $150 to regrind a cam

Bend up a 2" exhaust.

Do a gasket set on the other motor.

 

Let me know what you think and please don't fill this full of don't bother with 2s ra ra ra. I own a 25 turboed R31 skyline, a 180b datsun with a built l18 turbo system, coilovers, 4 pots project etc and a Pontiac with a built 400ci I know it won't be a power house but I like throwing money down an endless pit.

 

photos with chromies were when purchased, they came straight off do not judge me.

post-5350-0-50531100-1375010196_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-61355600-1375010206_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-34275400-1375010225_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-28944200-1375010299_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-23607000-1375010312_thumb.jpg

nice man keen to see this thing with a weber on it, ive got one too and considering doing the weber or twin solex carbs. also when you get the exhaust on post up a video so i can hear what it sounds like!

  • Author

yeah no worries sounds pretty decent now with just a muffler lol, I wouldn't go twin solex man they're a prick to work on and not exactly reliable. I'd try for some mikuni solex's mikuni bought the rights and redesigned them a little. In my opinion not quite as great as twin webers but the mikuni is a fantastic set and forget side draft stay in balance awesomely!

yeh i was thinking twin carbs would be a pain in the ass to get tuned right but another option id go for is bike carbys from a r1.

 

what muffler you got on it? they sound sick with just straight pipes not that loud too haha

  • Author

Webers are a prick to tune but bike carbs arent? Haha. Just a straight through 2.5" muffler.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.