My St 141

skitz_one

Well a mate offered it to me and I got it on the cheap. I love it that much that I'm selling my xr6t that I bought as my first "modern reliable car" Due to unreliability and not needing another "weekend car". I then bought another one automatic with a slipping auto unregoed for $200.

I've been working on it the last three weeks and I think it's turning out quite nicely. It owes me $800 all up including buying both cars as I found a lot of goodies in the shed.

So far I've done,

New shocks (in the shed monroes)

Cut springs (ordering kings)

Put a set of impul rs mesh on it that I found through my wheel piles a lot better nick then i remembered. Had to buy a new tyre to match another one. Other pair had 70% hankooks on it.

Welded and modified the drivers rail to fit a pnematically adjustable 300zx z31 blue n silver seat.

Reshimmed the LSD

Put a garden edging front spoiler on

swapped all the bolt on panels off of donour car

Got the central locking all working

changed out the nos teq replacement headlights off of donour.

Ordered a weber adaptor for a 32/36 that was in the shed.

Welded on sports muffler

Things that I have planned

Swap dashes

install passenger seat

finish hammering rear guards put my bolt on spacers on

JDM t140 twin cam grill

Fibreglasses next door are making me a custom fibreglass with top sheet carbon fibre ducktail

Install king springs

replace some bushes

Put some 4" speakers in front 6's in back and put a better head unit in

Pull head off of spare motor shave ʞ©$ɟ out of it and portmatch it and the manifold

Buy extractors port match them

Local shop charges $150 to regrind a cam

Bend up a 2" exhaust.

Do a gasket set on the other motor.

Let me know what you think and please don't fill this full of don't bother with 2s ra ra ra. I own a 25 turboed R31 skyline, a 180b datsun with a built l18 turbo system, coilovers, 4 pots project etc and a Pontiac with a built 400ci I know it won't be a power house but I like throwing money down an endless pit.

photos with chromies were when purchased, they came straight off do not judge me.

post-5350-0-50531100-1375010196_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-61355600-1375010206_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-34275400-1375010225_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-28944200-1375010299_thumb.jpg

post-5350-0-23607000-1375010312_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yeah no worries sounds pretty decent now with just a muffler lol, I wouldn't go twin solex man they're a prick to work on and not exactly reliable. I'd try for some mikuni solex's mikuni bought the rights and redesigned them a little. In my opinion not quite as great as twin webers but the mikuni is a fantastic set and forget side draft stay in balance awesomely!