Ke30 3Tc Wiring

japlish

ok so i have been doing a 3tc into ke30 2 door swap, problem is the ke30 came with no engine.

As far as starter and alt wiring goes that's sorted because the t18 and ke30 both had external alt reg's and the wiring was the same BUT, I have a large plug with a white wire and a red wire left and another plug nearby running off that one with a single white wire.

I'm guessing they go straight to the battery with a fuseable link??

Problem is all the wiring diagrams for ke30/50 have different colour wires to my car and they don't match up! they never show enough detail!

Could someone take a pic of their stock 3k/4k setup near the battery/starter please?? :D

Members dont see this ad

What year is your KE30? I found most of the wiring diagrams colour schemes didn't match mine either. But I got one pretty close. I think it was for 1974 in the Gregorys manual, the one with the KE25 on the front.

I think on mine the plugs with white wires with a black strip plug into each other. There is another plug that doesn't go into anything.