Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello - New Here

Featured Replies

Hello rollaclub My name's Mudgy, found this site quite by accident. Unfortunately, I don't have my KE 10 anymore, I sold it to my apprentice back in 1993 - 94. It was a '67 sedan white, '71 discs+struts, '67 sprinter grille (red badge) '80 or '81 5 speed, formuling steering wheel, steering column was hard chromed to take a needle bearing instead of a bush in the ol slush box, Galant front seats, (I think it was a 77 galant), XB mirrors with Escort spacer/stand-offs, the right one was from a Fairlane - even had the little silver joystick!! 4Kuc motor with old model head, SS exh, twin 45mm DCOE side draught webers, (can't remember the inlet manifold - I think it was Cain?) Damn I wish I still had it. Back in '91, I managed to get new door rubbers, sill plates, windscreen rubbers, the whole catastrophe. A mate did the head lining in grey velour when I painted it peak white in 1989. Also had Mazda 626 steelies so I could use 13" tyres (the last of the RWD 626's) My brother had a red wagon - same age, same mods, except he had some alloys. They went like stink for a little car, and stopped ok too. Here's a photo of it in 1992 parked in what is today my lounge room. Had to sell the ol' girl, and the missus' 76 wagon, to make way for a VP commodore. Oh well, it was good to reminisce. I'll see if I can find some old photos of the red wagon, and the missus' blue one. Great cars, always were. Cheers Mudgy Corolla67KE10.jpg

Edited by Mudgy

  • 7 months later...
  • Author

Edit - Just found out, maybe this was a '66 model. Had the thin dash, protruding instruments cluster, no door lock buttons, rather lever on the door trim itself.

 

Anyone care to share differences between '66,'67, and '68/'69 models????

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Thanks mate, I really wish I still had this car. To think of the value of it these days has me kicking myself.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.