Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does 4K Sump Fit On A 5K Block

Featured Replies

Hi I recently have acquired a 5k bottom end, it's missing the sump and oil pickup.

Question is will a sump and oil pickup from a 4k engine fit ? Can anyone who has done this please let me knOw.

Please don't reply if u only assume it will fit. I need to know for sure before I go buy one. Thanks

Yes it will all fit up as they are all pretty much the same block with different size bores ! the main difference is the 4k has solid lifters and the 5k has hydrolic lifters . I hope this is of some help for you.

 

Cheers:- Stuart ( Thomas dad ) :wave:

Yep, I've done it :) just make sure they have the same number of studs, but I think its 3k's are different and 4 and 5k's are the same.

  • Author

Thanks heaps guys for the replies. Appreciate it heaps

 

Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.