Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fs Ke70 Wagon

Featured Replies

hey guys haven't really had it long, Just selling cause i have all these expenses coming up for the drifting events being held

Since i have owned it I have put a new gearbox, carby and headgasket on it, Is running well, reliable, 2inch exhuast, Pioneer cd player, registered till june, tow bar, roof racks

 

$1300 ono, really need to sell.

Cheers Josh, My mobile is lost as we speak so best to leave a message on here or pm me, thanks

 

I'm trying to get some money together, I want a KE70 wagon bad, but I'm also pushing my brother to get it :P

 

I've also put the word out around this end too, good luck with the sale dude.

  • Author

cheers josh I appriciate that thanks, got another interested party at the moment so will see how that goes, but yeah just let me know how you go thanks

  • Author

$1000 firm at this stage

, need to move it, cheers josh

  • Author

$600 the gearbox is making noises, Like the input shaft bearing has gone, but i am not sure just want to offload it as i need the money and can't be bothered putting another gearbox in it

lol this is my old car, top little car will serve anyone well, simple cheap fix. josh your lazey free bump

 

This car should sell easy!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.