February 15, 201412 yr comment_677593 Hello guys, Here's a topic, which is already discussed multiple times, but a want an update on this, cause i think the search for fender mirrors hasnt become easier in the last years i suppose. So i'm looking for fender mirrors for my KE30, you see on the moment i only go 1 stock left side mirror... I don't really know which mirrors to go for, and living in Belgium only way to buy them is from the internet. But do you guys know any good sites beside ebay etc... I do like chromy mirrors like, the ones on shiryo's (you all know him) KE30. Found a pair on: http://www.holden.co...country=Belgium but wont know for sure if they fit until i buy them, i suppose. But i'm open for suggestions, would like to get youre pro-honest opinion. Grtz Report
February 22, 201412 yr Author comment_678147 Anyone has experience with buying from ebay and shipping to europe? Thinking about buying this pair: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-CELICA-TA22-TA23-TA27-RA20-RA20-RA21-RA25-RA28-RA29-CHROME-FENDER-MIRROR-/261402523423?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdccdf71f&vxp=mtr Isn't the real jdm deal but ok, they look nice.... Report
February 22, 201412 yr comment_678149 The eBay stuff is OK for delivery. The quality is less than good. I spent nearly $100 on an 'awesome' pair and they were complete shit. They looked good but were made out of old ready meals left over from the Vietnam war. You could try Malaysia's eBay http://www.mudah.my/ Or the Philipines eBay http://www.sulit.com.ph/ I have found a lot of good quality original Jap gear on those for decent prices. They all want cash transfers so insist on PayPal. If you want a quick bang for buck, looks ok from afar, get some cheapies. If you want something a bit more solid keep hunting. Report
February 23, 201412 yr comment_678216 Jurn I'm glad you like my mirrors, cheers. I bought mine from Yahoo Auctions Japan. Give that a go, it's my favourite place to get car related goodies. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now