February 17, 201412 yr comment_677691 The vinyl on my ke55 is just about the only thing holding my roof together and i was wondering if it would be worth casing down a donor car to swap the roof. If anyone's had success I'd love some advice. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_677699 much more trouble than its worth, as soon as you start welding on a panel that big flat and flimsy it is going to warp like crazy. just find another shell and swap everything over. save yourself a whole lot of time and money. Report
February 17, 201412 yr comment_677708 Filfred is right, much cheaper to just get another shell, I have had a complete roof replace on one of my rolla's, chopped off through the pillars, and the car needs to be braced to the shithouse to avoid distortion, cheers! Report
February 19, 201412 yr Author comment_677903 Thanks for the advice guys. I'll definitely look into another shell. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now