Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockpapertaxi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockpapertaxi

  1. Thanks for the advice guys. I'll definitely look into another shell.
  2. The vinyl on my ke55 is just about the only thing holding my roof together and i was wondering if it would be worth casing down a donor car to swap the roof. If anyone's had success I'd love some advice.
  3. Aside from the manual gearbox and pedal box, what will i need to convert a ke55 3 speed auto to a 5 speed manual?
  4. Left tail and brake lights are not working. All the fuses are fine. Any ideas?
  5. Hey, thanks for having a read. I bought some 4x114.3 hotwires for my ke55. looks like the center hub of the wheels have a diameter of 80mm, where as the stock wheels only have a diameter or roughly 60mm. Also the studs don't protrude more than a few mm through the stud holes on the hotwires. I'm aware there are spacers out there, I'm just not sure exactly what i need. If you know the measurments i should be searching for on ebay or elsewhere, please help us out. Cheers.
  6. Hey guys. I recently purchased a ke55 completely stock and now I’m looking to do a few upgrades. It’s a 3 speed Auto, so i guess my first question is what type of manual gear box I could fit and how much it would cost (would need a mech to do the work). Other than going manual, what other recommendations would you suggest for increasing power/efficiency. Lastly, driving on the highway for no longer then 10 minutes and the engine went red hot. I pulled over and the radiator reservoir was bubbling. Not sure yet if it’s a thermostat issue or if the old ke isn’t supposed to run at over 90/kph, regardless, I need the car to be able to handle highway use. I appreciate any suggestions, cheers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.