Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3Kc Idle Problems!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, i have a 3kc that likes to die on me when i come to stops. it originally started out only when stopping from high speeds. So i replaced spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, ignition coil, and alternator. even after all that the problem eventually evolved into whenever i come to a stop no matter the speed. had a mechanic look at it and he said the carb needed to be rebuilt, so i did that. only other thing i can think of is vaccuum leak or maybe warped carb mount? Figured id get some opinions from guys who know alot about these particular motors. all and any ideas greatly appreciated!!

I was dealing with a similar problem, although mine came and went. I didn't have the time back then to take it apart so I just went and bought a new one of ebay, fixed the problem. So I suppose you could rebuild it, but I'd put money on carb.

  • Author

well I'm saving to put a 3tc into so I'm trying to hold off on putting too much more money into the 3kc. ill look check around for some cheap carbs though.

Have a look at your timing, could be retarded, if so run it at 10,

 

cheers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.