Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise (22nd Of April)

Featured Replies

for sure. seems like this guy was a grouse bloke, he knew quite a few people from here, a very sad ending

 

just letting u know tiger, ae86 driving club have now got the word out about the cruise 2.

 

hope to see a good turnout for this one.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 61.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

(gulp)

 

This is going to be one big cruise!

 

HOW EXCITING!! :y:

 

Lots of pics to be taken on this one and I'm hoping for somebody to have a dvd camera or something... Gonna be some memories you'd grab in moving motion, I think ;) Plus words to be said. And plus, it's Rollaclub's first official Vic Members cruise... worth the DVD release I believe ;)

Damo... you're gonna feel a little intimidated with you being the only Commo driver on the day :S hahahaha

 

(ah well.. I have to get down there somehow *shrugs*)

watch your mouth there Johnny.. or i might decide to leave you stranded and don't go.. :)

 

like i really care.. i'm only your driver.. i wouldnt be here otherwise.. ;)

John i'll see if i can grab a mates video camera, its his baby but its worth a shot, also posted that info in toymods.

dammit! now if i don't go i will feel like i am missing all the fun and excitment!!!!!!! :P

  • Author

I thought you were coming to this! :P

 

I'll be very disappointed if you don't come... I insist you attend this one, young lady!

 

(feeling guilty yet?)

 

Nah... seriously.. please, we'd like you there with us on this cruise... it's our first one ever :P It will be fun

hmmmmmm, ok well as long as its not the weekend that my engine change occurs on i will try my hardest to attend!

 

by the way, what was hat about my car being more bec proof by then??? :P

I'm looking for an alternative ride too, bianca's car will be written off no doubt :P.

  • Author

Hope you find a set of wheels to come down with, dude.

 

RollaGurl... lets just say that you can give Rick's amp back.. because I have new ampS for you :P And they won't cost you and arm and a leg. They were meant to be installed before the cruise but I won't have the chance to do it now.. so it'll have to be afterwards...

 

PM me for more details on that one :P

no shifties going on here i promise.......

 

so whats the official attendance count at???

just read toymods, and there meeting at a different place, as well as ae86 driving club.

i think we all should meet at the one place, and make it a mega cruise, but in saying that i dunno if david jones carpark at chadstone will hold all of us in.

 

suggestions???

  • Author

Well, I may have to have a MSN meet with the main organisers from these forums, I think... bump heads on a place. I'm still gonna have Northlands Shopping Centre as a Northern/Western Suburbs meet point... from the east side, I think it'll have to be re-organised....

Be right back with updates in the next couple of days.. if no changes by the end of the week, then it remains as is.

Weird. Myself and bianca are unsure how we are getting down, but we are definetly in. B wasnt' really keen till she had her accident, especially since she realised what time hers was etc. she doesn't want to miss it. There may be a small suprise for the day thought and it contains a 4agze :).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.