Arthurs Seat Cruise (22nd Of April)

Tiger

for sure. seems like this guy was a grouse bloke, he knew quite a few people from here, a very sad ending

just letting u know tiger, ae86 driving club have now got the word out about the cruise 2.

hope to see a good turnout for this one.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(gulp)

This is going to be one big cruise!

HOW EXCITING!! :y:

Lots of pics to be taken on this one and I'm hoping for somebody to have a dvd camera or something... Gonna be some memories you'd grab in moving motion, I think ;) Plus words to be said. And plus, it's Rollaclub's first official Vic Members cruise... worth the DVD release I believe ;)

Damo... you're gonna feel a little intimidated with you being the only Commo driver on the day :S hahahaha

(ah well.. I have to get down there somehow *shrugs*)

watch your mouth there Johnny.. or i might decide to leave you stranded and don't go.. :)

like i really care.. i'm only your driver.. i wouldnt be here otherwise.. ;)

I thought you were coming to this! :P

I'll be very disappointed if you don't come... I insist you attend this one, young lady!

(feeling guilty yet?)

Nah... seriously.. please, we'd like you there with us on this cruise... it's our first one ever :P It will be fun

Hope you find a set of wheels to come down with, dude.

RollaGurl... lets just say that you can give Rick's amp back.. because I have new ampS for you :P And they won't cost you and arm and a leg. They were meant to be installed before the cruise but I won't have the chance to do it now.. so it'll have to be afterwards...

PM me for more details on that one :P

just read toymods, and there meeting at a different place, as well as ae86 driving club.

i think we all should meet at the one place, and make it a mega cruise, but in saying that i dunno if david jones carpark at chadstone will hold all of us in.

suggestions???

Well, I may have to have a MSN meet with the main organisers from these forums, I think... bump heads on a place. I'm still gonna have Northlands Shopping Centre as a Northern/Western Suburbs meet point... from the east side, I think it'll have to be re-organised....

Be right back with updates in the next couple of days.. if no changes by the end of the week, then it remains as is.

Weird. Myself and bianca are unsure how we are getting down, but we are definetly in. B wasnt' really keen till she had her accident, especially since she realised what time hers was etc. she doesn't want to miss it. There may be a small suprise for the day thought and it contains a 4agze :).