April 28, 201412 yr comment_681847 Hi, this may seem a silly questions, but I can seem to find the right people to contact. I own registered Toyota Publica but I also have Toyota Corolla KE13 I'm trying to get registered on Vintage Rego. At the moment I'm looking at the VAAWA, but would really rather go with a Toyota/Corolla club. Can anyone let me know how to get in contact with a club so I can join and get an inspection, to get my lil beast back on the road?? Thanks Report
April 29, 201412 yr comment_681860 Hi Tilly, Welcome to RC! Do you mean a KE10? I can't help you with the Vintage Rego but would love to see your Publica! Is it a ute? I've seen a Publica ute driving around my area. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now