Lammi's Ae82 Seca Twincam

lammi

hey all, just joined the forum, thanks to macca for pointing them out to me, ive been reading around a bit and I'm glad to say that this forum is possibly the first ive seen that doesnt have any wankers on here. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Anyway, heres my seca, its a fair bit stocko, besides a 2 1/4 inch exhaust with a resonator and 1 muffler. so yeah it drones a lot :P . It has 16" toyota sportivo rims on it, fully sick ' high performance ' pod filter on it :) but soon it will be replaced with a stock airbox, i bought the car with the cams its got in it and i have no idea what duration they are, but they have no low down power and heaps of high, i don't like it so they will be replaced as well. other than that is pretty much a steering wheel, gear knob and of course....the bonnet pins...yes, the bonnet pins :lolcry: well they wont be on too much longer lol, atm they are actually holding down the bonnet haha. i also have a pioneer head unit, 2 6"s in the front doors, and the 2 7x10's in the rear and 12" sub are powered by a cheapo kicker amp, does the job tho. anyways too much writing, heres pics of the rustbucket

post-1428-1143802310_thumb.jpg

post-1428-1143802343_thumb.jpg

post-1428-1143802367_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...

Just took some photos today of how it looks now. i went and got the original paint colour made up at a paint store, and repsrayed the bonnet as it has only been primed for the past 6 weeks, before that it was black with spray cans, and before that it was the original rusted out bonnet pinned bonnet. so heres some new pics.

post-1428-1153626546_thumb.jpg

post-1428-1153626566_thumb.jpg

i picked up the rear hatch from the wreckers, had some problems with the locking mechanisms, so i chucked some spacers in there, and also the bottom left corner was all twisted and wouldnt close so i gave it a few love taps with a rubber mallet, now it looks like vomit. this pic is before i bashed it out.

post-1428-1153627081_thumb.jpg

engine bay

post-1428-1153627206_thumb.jpg

i also need to repaint the cam covers some time soon

post-1428-1153627249_thumb.jpg

Edited by lammi