Ke70 4Kc Turbo Manifold

Members dont see this ad

Its not something you can just get off the shelf. You'll have to get one custom made and be prepared to pay for it.

Alternatively you can just run a "J-pipe" off the stock manifold for a fraction of the cost. Click on "tar" in my signature below and you can find picks of a couple of j-pipes and a proper manifold.

Its not something you can just get off the shelf. You'll have to get one custom made and be prepared to pay for it.

Alternatively you can just run a "J-pipe" off the stock manifold for a fraction of the cost. Click on "tar" in my signature below and you can find picks of a couple of j-pipes and a proper manifold.

Thanks for your reply. So what I'm getting from these photos is the a "j" shaped pipe is bolted directly on the exhaust manifold and then directed to the front of the car to give it room to bolt onto the exhaust inlet side on the turbo and then the dump pipe just plumbs back liKE normal?

Pretty much. You can sort of think of it as a "standard manifold> turbo adapter. It doesn't have to bring the turbo forward, just somewhere you have room for the turbo. I have seen a couple of setups with the jpipe running to the other side of the motor as there is a heap more room to play with.

• 4 years later...
On 5/22/2014 at 8:58 PM, Taz_Rx said:

Pretty much. You can sort of think of it as a "standard manifold> turbo adapter. It doesn't have to bring the turbo forward, just somewhere you have room for the turbo. I have seen a couple of setups with the jpipe running to the other side of the motor as there is a heap more room to play with.

This is what I have done. Put mine on the other side for the room and it seemed to give a better flow of exhaust 

984E5BAE-B2E6-45BD-A165-F72B7E93C002.jpeg

DD158F13-9BA2-49D5-A871-E5E14F1A5FF5.jpeg

BB5FB422-14DF-4D41-BD2F-82CA40C1343D.jpeg