Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saas Tacho Install Help

Featured Replies

I'm looking for the RPM signal wire in my 76 Ke30 to install my RPM Tacho, I haven't had any luck and was wondering if someone could help me out in locating this wire. I'd greatly appreciate it.

 

I've got all the other wires sorted

 

Cheers guys!

Run a wire from the negative side of the coil.

 

Yep - negative side of coil.

I know my Panelvan definitely didn't have a native negative ignition wire in the loom - I wouldn't be surprised if the KE30 was the same.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.