Ke70 Restoration - Help

AntonyLupin

More than one year ago, I've bought a Ke70 1980 the one with quadlights.

I have in mind a complete factory restoration, a clean look with maybe some lowering and small details as an extra. Nothing special.

Where I live, in Malta Europe, it's very hard to find parts and stuff. Infact I have struggled a lot to find parts I have today.

One things I'm looking for at the moment and can't really find is the chrome trims. The ones that are on each of the four doors at the bottom of the window and also at the back of the rear doors, the same trims that the '82 GL models/versions used to come out with.

Can anyone help me on this?

I really appreciate your further help and would like to thank all in advance.

Regards

Members dont see this ad

The cars are cheap here in Australi for the next few years, maybe a decade, until they all get destroyed. A couple of hundred dollars might get you one with a reasonable body and a blown-up engine, or $500 for a running car. Over $1000 will buy a really straight nice one.

Then several thousand dollars to ship it to Malta! How much do you want to spend? You can ask shipping companies at your end what it will cost to get a car from Australia to Greece or Italy and then ferry it over.