April 3, 200620 yr comment_110478 If any one has advice relating to good places in Melbourne to get a respray done or get Engines rebuilt. I would appreciate any advice. Cheap but good quality (probably dreaming!) thanks Report
April 3, 200620 yr comment_110492 look after one of my sponsors here P & A Paints in Ballarat if you like the drive 53396163 Report
April 4, 200620 yr Author comment_110747 Thanks for the tip! are they corolla friendly? are they cheap? or are they just good?!!!! Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110768 Done a couple of Rollas for me. don't know about chaep cause I got them done for the price of materials alone. I know that some of the cars he has painted have won awards. Edited April 5, 200620 yr by coln72 Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110830 Polo Bodyworks in Huntingdale is one that comes to mine with me. I'm most likely getting them to do my airbrushing and respray. I've seen his work on many cars and it's to die for. You pretty much pay for what you get with him though. So if you want showroom look... you're gonna pay enough for it :) 95446270 Talk to Vito and tell him John, Sam's mate from Autosalon sent you and he'll look after you Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now