August 27, 201412 yr comment_687562 Does anyone know who makes a decent rubber boot seal for a 67 ke10? Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_687571 I got mine from clark rubber they sell all different types on a roll so just work out how much you need and what type your after. Good idea to take in your old one. They charge per meter. Fit perfectly on my ke25 Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_687575 Yup, that's the other place I got seals from... they did get my order wrong a couple times but all good in the end. Report
August 27, 201412 yr Author comment_687589 Thanks for the info, I did replace all of my rubbers last year but the boot one was a real dodgy fit so got rid of it. I will go check out clark rubber. Cheers Shane Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now