October 3, 201411 yr comment_689070 Just go down to supercheap or something, if you don't want a new one, I have a couple of secondhand one's here at Caboolture (cheap), cheers! Report
October 4, 201411 yr Author comment_689089 Thankfully they had one at burson thismorning at maroochydore, 25 bucks and she's away! Report
October 8, 201411 yr comment_689218 Since I can't run down to the nearest parts store and just get anything (they say "for a what?")....I've kept a couple extra of just about everything but the coil (might as well get another one) in my car for years now...got a mini parts store in there with extra fuses, assorted wire and connectors, caps, rotors, points, condensers, bulbs, bearings, u-joints, a belt, carb kit, nuts bolts, shoestrings and duct tape...I will get home. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now