October 13, 201411 yr comment_689374 Long time lurker... Looking at buying my first rolla ke30 soon. Plans so far are swapping engine for rebuilt CA18det. This will be a longish build, not in a hurry to get it on the road as its my first engine swap that's not the original engine so pretty much a learning curve. hopefully I can pick the brains of a few people on here :) Josh Report
October 13, 201411 yr comment_689401 Hi and Welcome! People (also here) have done this conversion a number of times now, plenty of info floating around, Maybe you should start a rides thread so we can all follow your progress, cheers! Report
October 16, 201411 yr Author comment_689540 Hi and Welcome! People (also here) have done this conversion a number of times now, plenty of info floating around, Maybe you should start a rides thread so we can all follow your progress, cheers! Thanks man I will be once I get myself a ride haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now