Boxers

Members dont see this ad

Get one from a show dog person thats breeds them that way you will get a good problem free bloodline, down side is they will cost more but you will get a better dog.

To find breeders just go to www.dogzonline.com.au or find your local dog show club and they will point you to the right breeders.

Fraggle: What did you look for when buying a pup, how old was yours when you got it, had any problems with your dog, what sort of price am i looking at?

Wood§tok: i've got one too, but its only a 2.2 :P

Just looked for the Quietest one yet not lazey. this is the second boxer ive had (x misses got the first one) and have found that they would sooner sit on top of you than sit beside you they are very affectionate dogs. But they love to clear there nasel passages and blow snot all over you thats what I love about them. Had her since 8 weeks old first seen her at 5-6 weeks. Payed around $400 with out papers don't want her for show or to breed so that was a good price for her blood lines. Father was North American and mother was from English.The mother come from Vic.

The only trouble I had was her head blew up like a basket ball rushed her to the vet she ended up having allergies that was treated with TELFAST would you believe.

Last boxer died with Cancer she was bred in Tas from other Tas dogs thats why I looked for the blood lines I did.

awwwwwww fraggle he's very cute!!

He is a Girl :P

post-1435-1144490119_thumb.jpg

I read its better to pay for a "show quality" dog due to the fact you know your getting a good dog. Pay more for a good dog and you end up paying less usually due to not having to fork out money for vet bills.

Looking at a fawn bitch. A mates got two so I'm gonna go spend some time with them. 400$ was a fair bit less then i was actually expecting to pay.

I read its better to pay for a "show quality" dog due to the fact you know your getting a good dog. Pay more for a good dog and you end up paying less usually due to not having to fork out money for vet bills.

Looking at a fawn bitch. A mates got two so I'm gonna go spend some time with them. 400$ was a fair bit less then i was actually expecting to pay.

I bet you come home with 1 you will not be able to leave without one

:P

Stuart