November 12, 201411 yr comment_690573 Hey guys, I am new here, have recently bought this 1972 Corona RT81. Straight with minimal rust, looking to do some mods such as suspension, brake upgrade (to disks), 4agze and so on. First thing I noticed when I bought it was the clutch pedal went to the floor, had to pump it a few time to get it to work. Dale Report
November 12, 201411 yr comment_690610 clutch can be bled... but it might need either the master cylinder, or the slave. Report
November 13, 201411 yr comment_690625 Looks pretty tidy mate, would be fun with a gze, i've got a build thread for mine on here, check it out, there a a few other ones too, keen for more pics though haha! :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now