Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke55 Problems & Questions

Featured Replies

So I wrote this to save me from posting many topics . I'm a young car enthusiast , I've recently bought my ke55 , just put a 5 speed box in it and done little bits of work. But now I'm abit stuck and o need a few answers !

 

There's a ticking noise going on sounds like it's coming from the engine ? I have no idea what it is .. Need help bad as I'm abit worried.

 

What's the best way to fix tail lights as mine are all faded and went clear practically so you can't distinguish between the break and blinkers. What's the best way to go about that ?

 

Do new leads and spark plugs add much performance or up and go ? And what would the best thing to do to my engine to give it that extra grunt of the line ??

 

What's the best way too lower my car ? As its leaf In the back and coil in the front . ?

 

Best exhaust to run ? I've got a sporty exhaust on now but in all honesty it sounds like a sloppy wet fart ..

 

 

Ticking noise................could just be tappet adjustment,

 

Tail lights, just buy new ones, they're cheap as shit,

 

Leads and plugs just make it run better, supercharge it if you want power,

 

And lowering, new springs and reset leaves,

 

Just use the search function for pretty much everything, plenty of useful idea's and methods floating around on this site,

 

Cheers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.