Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ecu Ideas

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, so I'm new here my name is Matt and i own a 91 AE92 hatch. It's running a 4agze supercharger replaced with turbo in in the process of getting an ecu for it. I have had a few suggestions from a few different people first is getting the standard ze ecu chipped (which i don't have a loom for) or getting a haltech sprint 500 or sport 1000, thoughts on my best course of action? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Regards

Are you able to do the install and initial tuning yourself?

 

I personally would be going with an aftermarket one. Lots more options.

 

Have you found anyone that can reflash the standard ecu? I can't say I have heard of anyone getting it done.

 

A turbo 4age is a very simple engine to run so basically any ecu will do. I picked up an old haltech e8 for $200 which would do the job nicely.

BEFORE you buy any aftermarket system........

 

 

Look for tuning shops in your area. find which are the best, and what they are familair tuning with.... this gives you the option if you can't get it tuned, to have it professionally tuned by someone who knows the system you installed....

 

Take it from me on this one... I have a high end management system (FJO 341b), but no one around here except one place had any idea how to tune the engine with the FJO. Just something to keep in your mind

Edited by oldeskewltoy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.