Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superpro Poly Rear Spring Bushes

Featured Replies

Finally fitted the Superpro poly bushes. I tried the teflon tape on the pins in the leaf shackles and front pins.

I also fitted superpro inner lca bushes, caster bushes, sway bar link bushes. Swaybar pivot bushes will be done when the swaybar turns up.

I used the supplied clear silicone 'wp grease' and smothered every surface I could, including the surfaces on the car that would be in contact.

No squeeks after a few hundred kms and a trackday drifting. The handling and steering improvement is dramatic, very happy with the results.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.