May 23, 201511 yr comment_697312 Looking for someone who knows their way around a ke55. Need to get it back on the road and over the pits and the 5K is running rough as guts atm! can anyone recommend someone who wont charge me an arm and a leg ? cheers guys Report
May 23, 201511 yr comment_697324 Call Brian Parkes of B.P.P. Autos, Armadale W.A. He is an old school mechanic ~ phone 93993204. Report
May 24, 201511 yr comment_697327 No worries ~ Brian is a nice bloke too. Still playing with old cars :yes: Report
May 25, 201511 yr comment_697354 I know BP, was mates with my missus mum's ex-partner many moons ago. Has a few nice Morries. Completely forgot he was a mechanic. I think I'll hit him up as well. Thanks! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now