August 12, 201511 yr comment_699287 Hi after few days of reseach.I can't seam to find a straight answer. Would prefer to speak to someone who actually has one.I am looking to buy a SR20det in a ke30.I am yet to find one engineered in NSW.Is it because it can't be engineered? Report
August 12, 201511 yr comment_699288 It can be engineered. But the best source for info would be an engineer. So pick one and give them a call. Would need diff and brakes upgraded, probably other things but that is all to the engineers discretion. Report
August 12, 201511 yr comment_699290 Hey mate,definately can be engineered in nsw. I have a ke30 sr20det registered and engineered. As the previous post mentioned brakes and suspension were important in getting mine done. The engineer had to be satisfied that the car could handle the extra power and stop sufficiently. Fink engineering did mine in wollongong. Report
August 13, 201511 yr Author comment_699309 Ohh What a Nissan and Shy 77 legends. Thanks guys much appreciated Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now