Ke 10 Front Bumper

tojo2

Members dont see this ad

Hi Tor There are two types of front bumpers on Ke10 the early ones 67 to early 68 has no indent for the park light it will also fit early ke15 with white park light likewise the later one with the indent fof the amber and white lens will fit late Ke 15 and Ke17 all brackets will not interchange hope this helps CHEERS Rolou

• Upvote 2

Hi Tor

I have restored several sprinters and KE10's . I still have my mothers original 69 KE10 and our sprinter is a 69 KE15. We are running an 1800 (7K) which is the engine from a 2000 model Townace van a 5 speed gearbox and a high ratio diff (3.7) This gives us good economy (14mpg) . As we run every year from Brisbane toSydney for the Australia Day weekend car show (650 miles or 1000 kilometers). The car has been running for 10 years with no problems.

Cheers Lou

Hi Lou.

here is the reason I asked http://www.finn.no/f...earchQuery=ke10

Appears to be a early one.

Sounds like a great cruiser you got there. Is the 7k carb or efi?

14mpg? sure its not 41?

Ive got a 70 ke17 and a 7ke that I hope will go into it some day with a t50 behind it . Havent been doing any work on it for some years now but some day...

Diff is a overhauled B code 4.222 with new c&p, bearings and a trd lsd in it - wont be used much on highway... or anywhere else for that matter if I don't start getting stuff done.

Cheers - Tor

Edited by tojo2

Hi Lou, yea 14 sounded a bit thirsty. 41 is respectable tho. Better than most new cars.

Found some pics of Your cars. Great collection

Know about the sump, but I'm short a engine mount and want to keep the efi. Would prefere fuelpump in tank..

Some small rust repair is due as well. Ive got what I need for the t50 mod so shoudnt take long to bolt that all together.

Cheers