Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 Runner Diff/axle For Sr20Det Converison

Featured Replies

I fit my sr20det in my ke70 wagon. S14 engine with a 5 speed. S13 front suspension. So all up front is good.

 

I'm starting with the back end now, and I got a quote for a toyota 4 runner diff with axles and everything, same length/width as the standard KE70 diff.

 

This 4runner diff is without the leaf springs, so basicly what I'm wondering about is, do I need to modify much to get this diff to fit in the back? :)

 

Kind regards,

Daniel

Edited by Hellkeepa

I dunno where youre getting your information but a 4 runner diff is much wider than ke70 diff. You need an ae86 rear end for one that is the right width, but then it would need to modified for the leaf system. After all that it wont handle sr20 torque. Usually you just pick a diff with good quality parts that is readily available and then adapt it in. Popular ones I know of ar MX13 (similar width only 6mm wider overall.) YR22 tarago F series, all of which can use an lsd from an rs200 altezza, ma61 etc.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.