Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Engine Help

Featured Replies

Hi Guys, I am a new member. Just recently both my KE70 and loving it, can someone guide me or at least point me to the right people, I wish to turn sunshine (my daugther named her) into a one sexy rolla. My initial game plan is to swap my 4K to a different engine and install some lowering springs. Few question guys and I will apologies now for being so dumb being the new kid on the block.

 

Engine option:

 

5k --- so far this is my bet

4AGE-- do I need engineers cert for this one???

 

I wish to stay away with SR20 and CA18, I wish to keep in within toyota family engine.

 

 

Lowering springs: (been reading some few discussion)

 

Ford AU springs

 

Again guys any info will be good and much appreciated, Thanks heaps

The 5K is not common, but they do come up now and then.

 

The 4AGE needs a cert, in NSW anyway but I'm sure all of Aussie will be the same.

 

The 3SGE would be the other one, a nice motor but tall, it gets you out to 2L and come swith a 6speed J160 box. Builds on here for that too.

 

You could turn a newer FWD engine around, but that's a lot of work. Easier to get an Altezza motor and 6-speed and drop the whole lot in.

  • Author

Thanks for the reply, do I need eng cert if I'm going for altezza engine being 3S-GE 5th gen??

Correct me if i'm wrong please.

Edited by kwatro

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.