February 20, 201610 yr comment_703090 Hi everyone, I have a dilemma with a distributor from a 1990 fxgt that has a destroyed shaft etc, and have purchased a 2nd hand one, but the internals are different as well as the shaft. My one has a cam lobe type shaft top, and the one purchased has a 4 point shaft top, also my one has a different connection with 4 wires, and the purchased one has a connection with only 3 wires, or can I run the one with wire changes? Can anyone tell me if these are interchangeable, they are both definitely 4age, and look exactly the same from the outside. Thanks Report
February 20, 201610 yr comment_703091 Pop up some photos, it may help. From your description it sounds like the one purchased is for big port 4AGE's. I have two of these (AE86 and AE82) and both have 4 point top rotors and 3 pin yellow plugs. I don't believe they will interchange. Report
February 20, 201610 yr comment_703097 Additionally, if readable, post up the part number on the sticker on each. Edit, the number will start with 19100- Edited February 20, 201610 yr by parrot Report
February 21, 201610 yr Author comment_703104 Hi guys, thanks for the info, both do not have legible part numbers, star shape has the 3 wire green plug, and my original cam lobe shape has the grey wire plug Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now