April 26, 201610 yr comment_704266 Ok so, overseas, my toyota 4k motor had a 5k dizzy with internal ignitor. I remember it well Here in oz, my farm corolla has a 4k points dizzy (bosch brand) and I'm sure the cap is bigger. Can somoen clarify and verify that for me? These 4k dizzy caps online look like they are all for the smaller type, and I'm struggling to actually find any proof or evidence of other 4k-C motors having this same larger points dizzy. Its the type with the separate clamp bit which holds it in place. It has no wires coming out of it, jus ta terminal for the coil to attach to. Perhaps its not really a stock 4k-c dizzy. Help anyone. I can not get you a part number, its at the farm, some distance away. Report
April 27, 201610 yr comment_704275 True, the cap is bigger, much bigger. fuelmiser bh90. cheers! Report
April 27, 201610 yr Author comment_704278 bugger me 50 bucks. found a bosch GB820 for 20 bucks instead!! thanks but! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now