Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick Question About An Adjustable Panhard Rod!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, got myself some 3.5kg 200FL AJPS springs for the rear of my KE70, paired up with KYB short stroke shocks. Now I've read as much as I can and most of what I've read states you need to install an adjustable panhard rod after lowering your ke70.

 

I was curious as to if I just want to drive it around for a few weeks before I buy one from AJPS, would It even drive? Be safe? What happens if I don't run a panhard rod at all? Or can I just use the stock rod for now before I buy it?

 

Still learning guys so go easy! Cheers in advance.

Depends on your wheels. Lowering your car without an adjustable will push your diff off center. So if you have wide wheels with low offset you may run into scrubbing issues.

 

It's not a safety issue though. And the amount it'll move to one side won't be extreme, maybe 10mm max.

 

Also look at getting one that can be adjusted on the car. Pretty frustrating dialing one in having to take it on and off till you have it right.

  • Author

Depends on your wheels. Lowering your car without an adjustable will push your diff off center. So if you have wide wheels with low offset you may run into scrubbing issues.

 

It's not a safety issue though. And the amount it'll move to one side won't be extreme, maybe 10mm max.

 

Also look at getting one that can be adjusted on the car. Pretty frustrating dialing one in having to take it on and off till you have it right.

 

Awesome, just what I was after! I'm currently on stock 13's so I doubt scrubbing will be an issue for now! I guess I'll be needing one once I get some new wider wheels! Thanks a heap :clover:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.