Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yes, Another ke10..

Featured Replies

So, I bought another ke10.. This now makes 4 ke1x chassis cars I own currently haha

I'm not 100% sure of it's outcome currently but I bought it anyway.. the shell is quite rusty in the front and the rear end has had a lot of crash damage in the rear end and as a result has a lot of bog and misalignment.. I believe I'll use this a donor for my other green sedan.. see what happens!

 

20170702_124816_zpshpqccfbh.jpg

20170702_115045_zpspdijvduu.jpg

20170702_124830_zpshwtijna0.jpg

20170702_124841_zps3a4jkipk.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.