October 11, 20178 yr comment_711664 Have anyone here made custom draglink in ke20/25? i want do see some pictures. I need to lower mine or make a custom one in my ke25 because of the engine I'm putting in. Clearance issues. I'm looking for some tips and tricks Report
October 15, 20178 yr Author comment_711691 2 hours ago, oh what a nissan feeling! said: What engine? i guess people wont like this but.. Volvo engine :o Report
October 15, 20178 yr comment_711700 Ah ok fair enough, i would look at modding the sump if possible, its usually the easier way to go. Post some pics up if you like Report
October 15, 20178 yr Author comment_711702 i hope i can get away with modifying the sump. Gonna post some pictures when i start test fitting and modifying parts, Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now