Ke50 white wagon

Ke50wagon

I just brought a ke50 wagon its white and the origanal ower passed away 3 years ago i brought it for 100$ and hosed it let it dry for a day or so then buffed it properly it has 1 spec of rust from the roof racks. I want to convert to a turbo engine for the clutch has warn out though it actualy started with a new battery though after 3 years and not changing the oil the buzzer sounded and the red light sounded. I spoke the machanic who origanly serviced her he qouted 350 for the clutch pluss labour ontop so 500$ I'm keen to spend say 4000 i seen a recon 13b for 2600 so ino its going to be more than buying a ls1 vy which comes rego'd and ready but when i was 19 i owned ithink the ke80 or something it was a sedan pearl white with pursuit rims on it. 

So is this going to blitz for 4 or 5 grand guys. I'm the 2nd owner she is cleannnn.

Members dont see this ad

That's a pretty small budget, unless you're talking motor only. You'll need a hydraulic clutch setup & pedal box, crossmember sortout, beefy gearbox, new driveshaft, new diff...   Nothing in there will handle much horsepower.

We recently priced a 4AGE conversion & suspension/brakes upgrades, came to $10,000 with a few grand in there for labour.  That's the simplest, as all the parts come stock from Toyota.