February 5, 20188 yr comment_713517 All, here is the information I was able to gather. KE70LG-EYKPS 4K KE70-5020888 033 TRIM = XD21 K40 U312 B11 any information will be appreciated. Thanks, Vagomundo... Edited February 8, 20188 yr by Vagomundo Report
February 5, 20188 yr comment_713518 AE101R-AHMDK 05/1992 - 10/1997 4AFE HB XLI MTM 5F 5D RHD GEN so 4afe hatch back manual 5 door rhd from general market. So thats anywhere except Japan, USA, or Europe. Alarming if no numbers match from the other plates and chassis though, it might be a chop shop vehicle or it might pre date 14 character vin numbers.. Edited February 5, 20188 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
February 5, 20188 yr Author comment_713519 LittleRedSpirit Thanks for the information provided. I have an 11 VIN number... KE70502088 thats on the registration. the VIN number I have on the registration does not match any information on the car. Report
February 6, 20188 yr comment_713527 Its registered as a 1983 corolla with that vin, seems very unusual. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now