1jz Into Ke30

yellowk30

hey guys,

new rolla owner here, had an aco in my r33 so picked up a ke30 for a run around till the skylines back on the road, but as it happens curoisity is getting the better of me and idea's are forming...

Basically yeah just wanted to know if anyone has done it or know's if it's even possible full stop i've saw the 1jzconversion into the wagon on toymods but nothing on the ke30, RTA doesn't bother me only have to go over pits every five years, so it's all about physical aspect budget would be around $10,000 to $15,000

Any info would be great

thanks heaps

p.s come on 900kg car and 400hp+ (very evil grin)

Members dont see this ad

What area are you from?

And welcome to RollaClub :P

Sounds like you plan on doing something crazy ;) I LIKE!

I don't recall it being done so would be among the first I know of... but yeah, get it checked with your local authorities first IF the vehicle can be street registered after the conversion and secondly, can it be engineered

Ring your local transport authority

We are not the

CAN I PUT A xxxx INTO MY xxxx

Forum

UM okay

I said i don't need TO KNOW IF IT's OKAY WITH THE RTA please READ the post PROPERLY!

Edited by yellowk30

seen the 2 1ggte ke30's on toymods?

theres sweet FA room in there man! seriously theres better options, it will be so front end heavy the rear wheels might not touch the ground! haha

but yeah, i really think there are better engines for out there to squeeze in a poor little ke30.

being a straight 6 really is the main issue

can i ask why a 1j?

oh and also 1j conversion into what on toymods? the ke70 wagon?

cheers, andrew