First Roo!

thomo

its taken nearly a month but i clocked my first roo on the way to work this morning, BA bumper bars bounce back out........... that last line looks like one of those she sells sea shells things, any way, roo nill steve one, and counting

Members dont see this ad

my mate hit a wombat in his lux and it hit the sump so hard the oil pickup got bent... and he was going about 10kph, right after we got our duunydore paint a roo decieded he like the new paint job and ran in to the side of the drivers door and then ran away.. it now looks like we got the car resprayed with a huge dint in the door lol..

I hit a roo in my "Laser" (get the inverted comma's? Think Dr Evil!).

I was driving from Sydney to Adelaide with my brother, we were playing the alphabet game (a apple, b banana etc., etc.,) and it was my turn, I was on "O" I was doing 130klm the roo jumped out of no where, well out of the bushes on the side of the road) one hop and it was in front of me, I said "O F*ck!" my brother said "that doesn't count!!! - thinking of the game) and smack! hit the roo, it sort of half moved towards the front windscreen with one big eye looking straight at me then the impact flung it forward. I then ran it over. The whole trip my brother had said "what do you do if you see a roo? Nothing! you've got comprehensive insurance!!! mwaahaa mwahhaaa"

Tried to flag down a few cars and the bastards wouldn't stop. Managed to limp into the next town (about 400 meters around the corner - thank goodness!) the mechanic put engine stop leak in the radiator, his dog licked off roo bits, he taped up my bumper and I drove the rest of the way to Adelaide like that (about 5 hours) I then drove the car like that for about 3 weeks!!!

HMMM happy trip :)

Edited by SoulSearcher