Dragtag

Clown

Members dont see this ad

I dunno why but that just sounds a little suss to me, call me paranoid.

So what is required to race Drag Tag style?

1. A valid driver's licence

2. Current Drag Tag Membership. To become a Drag Tag Driver you must register as a member. We give you a unique ID, photograph your car and record your its details including make, model, year of manufacture, a short description of modifications. We also photograph your car for display purposes. These will be stored in a database and used to display results on the big screens on race night and on the web. For a full description of the costs and benefits of Drag Tag membership click here . All memberships are valid for 12 months

I was talking to some guys that are mates with the creator of Drag Tag and they couldnt get over how mad it was. Its supposed to be a mad way to get out on the "race track" without the danger... not that the drags are that life threatening. From what I was told it bloody awesome and anyone can race

Yea last week we were too late as we got lost.. haha so we didnt see anything but i went the week before that.. and i thought it was brilliant!

it was fun to watch and i can only imagine how good it would be to race..

of course it costs a bit to get the brackets put on ur car but if u go for a membership, free entry and discount food etc...

Guys its worth a look.. i think Joel and I are heading down again this week...

anyone else gonna go have a look?

We technicly didn't get lost, it was that the map was old and when we thought we were on the right road we weren't, turned out that it'd changed names *slaps forhead* Time for a new melways!

Wednesday again? and then crown afterwards? who's up for it!

• 3 months later...