September 6, 200620 yr Author comment_139112 haven't been for a bit, haven't had the money to go. Might go up and check it again before the years over hopefully. saving up for sydney and bits and pieces for the rolla's. Report
September 7, 200620 yr comment_139402 haven't been for a bit, haven't had the money to go. Might go up and check it again before the years over hopefully. saving up for sydney and bits and pieces for the rolla's. I was there a couple of weeks back, on the saturday, The setup is great but there really needed to be more cars. Even so, what was there was pretty bloody good! Report
September 8, 200620 yr comment_139548 they need to work out how to do corners. straight ahead is for trains. Report
September 8, 200620 yr comment_139669 Id be interested in coming down for a lookie see, but don't think id have a go at it. Not this time anyway. Report
September 9, 200620 yr Author comment_139827 for the cost to goto dragtag to run its not really worth it for a once off thing, you need all the clamps etc. put onto the car and sign up fee's. Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160148 Burnout comps on tonight and last night... should be quite a nice complex when its done! Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160156 This might be a silly question, but here goes. Are the drifting and burnout comps real life, real smoke events? Or are they computer simulated like the drag racing? I would hope the events would be real. As i have never been to the complex, i'm not too sure on the size and layout. I've only seen a promo movie clip of the drag racing. Edited January 19, 200719 yr by kangaroosa Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160158 Not a stupid question at all.... Pretty sure its all the real deal, I will have a chat to a mate of mine who helped set up the whole shebang. They have a heap of room around the back so It should be a small drift track etc. Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160251 Hey, this sounds fun. I'll hav to get a set of macas trays for the drifting. Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160252 This might be a silly question, but here goes. Are the drifting and burnout comps real life, real smoke events? Or are they computer simulated like the drag racing? I would hope the events would be real. As i have never been to the complex, i'm not too sure on the size and layout. I've only seen a promo movie clip of the drag racing. Its the real deal, There is a vid on the website. Report
January 27, 200719 yr Author comment_161445 I believe its the real deal on the burnout pad and then drifting on the simulators like dragtag in future. The facility's pretty amazing. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now