May 5, 20197 yr comment_717930 Hi guys I’m new to the forum . This is my 84 rolla . I waited 4 years before I could get it . This is the pictures after the respray . Still new and trying to figure out how to upload more than two pics 😂 then wil post before the respray . The plan is to install 1jz motor with gt35 turbo. currently installing bmw e30 recaro seats, then I’m tackeling the cracked dash and interior panels . Hope u guys like ! Report
May 5, 20197 yr comment_717932 Nice! What motor is in it, the 4K or a T?? If you use a 1J the weight in the nose will change the handling a lot, the same with bigger heavier wheels I find. That lovely feeling of being light and nimble becomes the heavier feeling of a big car. Depends on the roads you drive on mainly, but tight mountain roads are wonderful when it feels light. Edited May 10, 20197 yr by altezzaclub Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now