Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crappi Is In Rollaclub!

Featured Replies

id like you all to meet a friend of mine paul, he hasnt got a rolla but we,ll forgive him for that cos hes one of the best tecnical mechanics ive met, kind of anoying cos he thinks to much (haha got a dig in) unlike me who jumps in with both feet. ether way, we get the job done, he just only has to do it once as a rule

hi to all.i see thomo has dobbed me in as i was just going to watch this space for a while.the pic of the datto 1200 is mine. its even painted and racing now!Ill have to hunt arround and find you some better pics.thanks to some help from thomo it placed second in its debue after smashing and repairing a set of tramp rods.other cars ? you want past or current? :)

I took that pic of your datto at Marques in the Park last year.

 

Post up any pics of it that you have. We all love pics :)

i have some vid of last run have to work out how to uploadit! :)

If you can't figure it out, Send the video to Nick and get him to do it.

 

I'd say send it to me and I will do it, but I don't know how to either haha :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

 

Familiar looking car - I was in the queue behind it at the last SDMA hill climb (green RX7 owned by Steve Crowe). My first race, how fun is it! Shame I didn't get to see it race, but looked great.

 

Cheers,

Todd

  • Author

won first second time out of the shed, and still lots to do, this dattos going to ROCK!

paul and i have been talking (mostly over beers at the pub so nothing to detailed) about rolla race motors

nothing will be happening till I'm setled in the new shop so don't worry bout PMs yet, i'll post when its a happening thing

yep guys hillclimb is good fun,abit short but good fun.I might have to find a roller to use next!

  • Author

we got that sorted sunshine :thumbsup:

Remembered I had a photo of the Datto on my site - #99. There's some other photos from that race in there as well.

 

Once you get set up Thomo I might have to come and have a chat - have delusions of setting up my Twin Cam as a budget road/race car so I don't have to keep "borrowing" Steve's RX7.

 

Cheers,

Todd

Edited by Toddski

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.