Xf Ghia Electric Window Diagram?

G'day,

Need a Pic of the Ford Faclon XF Ghia's Electric Window diagram.

I've searched all around the place for some info but these tend to come to "buy the wiring diagram book" with about 20 other models i don't care about.

Anywho this is halting my prototype KE30 electric windows project so any help would be nice.

:D

Members dont see this ad

ford wirings not to bad but not much fun to modify, you'll end up making the whole thing anyway power in one way, up other way down to the motors switch should be yellow wire power in, i'll look for that bloody book tomorrow, its -5 deg outside

I have always wanted to.

Since my dad is into Falcons...I was even going to use Falcon stuff.

After looking in the corolla doors, I decided the only way I could do it was to mount the motor for the window on the outside of the door, and make a big speaker pod that held the speakers and covered the window motor too.

If you do go through with this, please take MILLIONS of pics and post it all up here for us to have a squiz at :D

*Edit, by the outside of the door, I don't mean outside the car...I meant on the outer of the door but in the car, as opposed to inside the door where they usually go

Edited by Rolla__Boy

I've already got two of the ghia doors in my "workshop" now.

From what i can see the electrics on the old falcon's pretty simple.

The only hard part would be custom fitting all the big falcon mechanicals from the door into a nimble corolla door.

I'll pick up the other two ghia doors tomorrow plus 4 Ke30 doors (lets hope to god 1 of the windows aint busted) and i'll take some pics.

With what i spent on these falcons are peanuts of what you guys are usaully playing with so it would be a pretty cheap (if time consuming) tranformation.

*edit* btw this WOULD require cutting open the 'rolla door and fitting out

Edited by speedway_rolla