Ke 30 Project Ideas

thomo

geoff scored me a good ke30 last week, id been toying with the idea of 4x4 or club car but decided to stop mucking about and just build a clean show car instead, ive a fair idea what i'll be doing but was hoping for a little input as to what motoring mags and show judges are looking for

i plan to build what i want but i hope to end up with something that puts me at a photo shoot with one of those beeuutifull girls you see draped over cars haha

(and I'm not a sterio person so unless someone out there is bored and rich thats not getting done)

Members dont see this ad

OK... before you map out a project as such.. what is your budget going to be on this project? Or is this going to be an ongoing money sucker that will basically be a spontaneous build?

The audio side I can help with... interior suggestions I could help with too..

So were you looking at a theme? Were you looking at all out airbrushing and stuff? Or original example of a KE30?

more of a detail rebuild than a check book one, hide everything, smooth, clean, no stray holes in the engine bay, no dags on the suspension, no graffix and stuff, just a base colour but lots of it (mack vert is its name, think shrek green) metalic black contrast underneath, lots of polished aluminium, interior still undecided, final motor undecided but 4a and 5sp for now (because i have them, the 4age will be easy to fit later and cos it sits more upright has a neater look)

CRX or GTi front buckets and then get the back seat rebolstered to suit the front (make it look like 2 buckets in the back) wrap them in suede with leather inserts. Stealth stereo install would be awesome. Door pods with cloth grilles covering the layout (6.5" splits) and rear shelf done in the same fashion to cover the 7x10 speakers on the back shelf.

The interior could be ultimately black with green highlights.

That's my 2 cents... if you want pics to show my descriptions above.. tell me and I'll post em up straight away

my wallet hurts just thinking bout it, I'm leaning away from the black/ body colour highlights is fairly well done, how does tan with black highlights sound? love to see those pics for layouts and ideas

very simple budget on this one, as little as necesary to get it right