Ke Corolla Wheelbases

boofis

Hey

Just wondering if anyone has the measurements or has come across where one can get ahold of the measurements of all the different wheel bases from all the different KE's? If not, I think we at rolla club should create one. This is merely out of interest for a few things that I'm looking at doing. Cheers.

Members dont see this ad

I've found that www.drive.com.au actually has quite a lot of good info. Go to the 'Value Your Car' section (which can be found here) and you can search for a particular model and find out power, kerb weight, dimensions, capacities, etc. It's not perfect, for instance it doesn't list a 4-door KE55 Corolla CS for 1981 (or 1980 in fact), and does list the KE70 for 1980, but if you are sensible about what you look for and realise that whoever has done the site isn't going to know everything about every model of every car, then you'll do okay.

BTW, a 1981 KE55 SE 4-door manual apparently weighed 875kg when new. The auto was 895kg. A 1981 KE70 CS Sedan apparently weighed 900kg. I believe this conflicts a bit with the figures available from Queensland Transport.