Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Speedway Project! (56k Warning)

Featured Replies

Looking good Dan, do you need a dash to comply with the rules?

 

Cheers man

 

Brad

Edited by Brad

  • Author

Yep, we do, but its simply a steel dash bent up to fit, will be a piece of piss. As small as it seems, I'm not looking forward to doing the wiring, I hate electrotrickery stuff.

 

Thanks for the comments people, gave me the want to go out and work on the car all of a sudden :P

the wiring is easy keep up the progress

dan ive got a 3.9 centre here.

 

but its for the earlier type diff.

 

so ud need the housing.

 

mine will be butchered so u don't want that.

 

ive also got the axles here as well.

 

pve

  • Author

That sounds pretty good, I just realised after the other discussion that we had, that I had a Jap drum-to-drum diff housing sitting there :P: lol.

 

I thought your diff was a 4.3, but oh well, i'm still pretty interested in it :monkey:

 

I'll send out your sticker tomorrow :)

 

Catchas

Dan.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Theres a little something thats been done to the rollcage that might please some people.. pictures tomorrow :hmm:

 

(Restoring thread from the dark abyss' of the Rollaclub Rides & Projects section)

*waits excitedly for pics* :hmm:

Edited by lappy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.