Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

Ok guys, I met a bloke called Dennis at my work a while back, he has a 1981 KE55 (square headlight) model corolla, it is in excellent condition, and he is very interested in the club, and meetings and cruises, so I helped him lower his car a little bit, as it was far too "Nanna Spec" And I took some pics, so he asked if I could introduce him and post some pics of his car.

 

He will try to make it to meetings but he works odd hours, so that may not be always possible.

 

Anyway, here's pics

post-632-1142478159_thumb.jpg

post-632-1142478181_thumb.jpg

post-632-1142478199_thumb.jpg

post-632-1142478216_thumb.jpg

post-632-1142478233_thumb.jpg

post-632-1142478259_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 32
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

He is buying brand new 15's for it, and giving me the globes :D

Welcome Dennis....................

 

Geoff I need 13" globes.........for that dodgy trailer guys Corolla rally car :D

  • Author

Well I will need them too...so unless someone has some other mags they can give me with decent tyres, I will keep them.

i have seen the rolla around, nice ride

 

geoff you have a durty habbit or meating people and lowering there car :D

Edited by ke70pussywagon

  • Author

I can't help it if people see my car and go, "Hey that looks sweet, make mine look like that"

Personally I think the nan spec stance was much more appealing than the lowered look - looks too falcadore stance now - fully sik lowering moite

lowered cars look sweet :)

 

go the lowrider rollas

Edited by Fayt

  • Author

Yeah a 4 inch gap between top of tyre and guard is hot

  • Author

My good friend Andrew has joined rollaclub (LOE93SECA). His gf Emma has a 1993 Seca, it's a nice little car, relatively standard, it's been lowered with some nice mags, and a bit of a loud exhaust hehe.

 

I took some pics of it today, I hope you enjoy

post-632-1143077069_thumb.jpg

post-632-1143077090_thumb.jpg

post-632-1143077107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Welcome :lolcry:

 

But it is not a seca just a standard hatch back, but nice all the same :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.