Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

  • Author

Meh...it's all wrong wheel drive to me anyways...I just assumed from the name he used when he joined.

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

We will be getting a new member soon...I will post pics as soon as I get home tomorrow...it's going to be interesting :monkey:

  • Author

ok only one pic so far...and no details as yet, still need to sort a few things out, but let me say...this is the fastest corolla I have ever been in :faq:

post-632-1149595730_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I still can't get the thought of how much acceleration this thing has from 100km/h in top gear out of my head...it's scary

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE IT!!!! :faq:

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Looks good, but Holden parts...... yuk

 

I bit like the Lexon, Toyota badge on a Commodore.

 

Then you have the Nova that is really a Rolla. Guess this one is better coz Holden has taken a good car from Toyota, with the Lexon Toyota got a sh*t box from Holden. Think Holden got the better deal.

its a FWD shev v8 cut down to 6 cyl, now in a corolla.

 

how bogan, and un-expecting. But holy crap, i bet its got stick :faq:

Horrah for Hoyotarolla!

  • Author

There is some crazy dodginess to this car...pics to follow

Lovin' the crossmember and the rust!

 

Need vids. now. :faq:

HOLY CRAP RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but sweet ride, is there any little car a holden V6 can't go in to :faq:

Edited by ke70pussywagon

  • Author

You will have to come for a ride in it Adrian...it screams

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.